Re: [TowerTalk] AB-105 engineering data

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AB-105 engineering data
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:29:48 -0500
Go here:
http://www.assistdocs.com/search/search_basic.cfm
and in the "Words in Title" box put AB-105.  That should get you the MIL
spec document.

I also have the tech manual for the AB-105 in pdf form but I can't
remember where I got it.  The manual number is TM 11-2615A and the Title
is "Antenna Support AB-105C/FRC".  If no one posts a link to it, I will
email it to you.  It's 1.5MB.

Jerry, K4SAV