Re: [TowerTalk] Tic rotor potmeter replacement?

To: "'Tower Talk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tic rotor potmeter replacement?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:51:13 +0000
You will have to know how old... in my original 1032 there was no pot, it
counted gear teeth.  That drive has since been rebuilt to use the same
controllers as the newer 1122's which I think have the same 500 ohm pot as
the 1022's.  I can't guarantee that these are the same, but I bought some
clarostat 73ja-500 ones years ago for the older 1022's.  these are 10 turn
linear taper pots with the standard mounting and shaft drive.  Carl does
reply to email but sometimes it gets lost in his spam filter, try carl at
ticgen.com

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net