[TowerTalk] Looking for a T/R Circuit design

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for a T/R Circuit design
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <ve3tes@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:18:47 -0400
  Hello, I realize this is for talk of towers and antennas on top of them, but
I have been looking for a suitable T/R Circuit for my VHF and UHF Preamps. Max
power into these antenna will be less than 50 watts, What I look for is ...

What is best method to switch at these frequencies, i.e.. Pin Diodes, relays
ect ect...

How does one get power to the circuit, which method is best and most often
used?

If you have built a receive preamp and have included a T/R Circuit, please I
would be very interested in seeing your schematic...

Again My apologies if this is way off topic, but I have searched to the end of
Google and back with nothing concrete in the way of a schematic...

Regards,

Marc Tessier
VE3TES
ve3tes@cogeco.ca