Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety presentations

To: towertalk@contesting.com, EZRhino@fastmovers.biz
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety presentations
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:08:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/2009 1:02:09 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,

>  I am doing a club presentation on tower safety, proper  installations,
and technique at our next club meeting (Utah DX  Assn.)  I have seen a
couple PDF compilations of information  regarding towers recently (one
we talked about on here about a month  or two ago).  I have Steve's
book on order, if the consarn  thing will ever ship (ahem:-).

    Since you asked. I've just finished the index  and am waiting for the
cover to get done - should be in a couple of days.  Then it's off to the
printers for a month and then they'll all get mailed. I'm  hoping for the end
of
July. My apologies for it being later than previously  planned but I've
been hurrying as fast as I can to get it done.

>  Do any of you have a power point file regarding tower  safety I can use?

    I've sent you the pdf file of the Up The Tower  book safety chapter in
a separate email. Hope you can use it.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

PS - The book will be worth the wait!