[TowerTalk] vertical advice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] vertical advice
From: "RonLists" <RonLists@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:13:28 -0400
I am looking for the do it all vertical that is fairly hidden. Living in a
situation here exterior antennas are not allowed. The condo association made
me remove a hex beam. I would like to find a vertical no higher than about
40 feet and one that is fairly thin that can be placed among Leyland Cyprus
trees. I would like to do as many bands as possible and have to install as
few radials as possible.

I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone. Perhaps my head is in the
clouds, but there must be some choices out there. Thanks.

Ron Taylor, W3RJT. You can reply to W3RJT@verizon.net.