Re: [TowerTalk] REPOST: 6m Moxon and F12 C3-SS Spacing?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] REPOST: 6m Moxon and F12 C3-SS Spacing?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:21:59 -0400
The only certain way to see the interaction is to model the system.  Most of
us have to live with some interaction and often it's not that bad, maybe a
little less F/B or slightly higher SWR.   I really don't believe that the 6m
beam will degrade the tribander much or at all with reasonable spacing, even
with both antennas pointing in the same direction.  If you already have the
tribander up, install the 6m beam and try it.

John KK9A