[TowerTalk] Kellem's Grip

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kellem's Grip
From: "wtrone" <wtrone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:00:59 -0500
    I am in the final stages of assembling my new U. S. Towers MA-850 with
rotor base.  I am going to use a Kellems grip to secure the LM-400 coax and
SteppIR control wire.  I was wondering how the rest of you have done this?
How did you attach the grip to the tower/ antenna. I was considering
securing the Kellems grip to the very top coax stand off.  Since I have the
rotor base, the tower and antenna turn together.

    The antenna is a 3 element SteppIR with the 40/30 add on.

    So, how have you attached the grip for best results?

            Bernard, WA4OEJ