Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting a Hustler 5BTV Near a house

To: "'Tim N9PUZ'" <tim.n9puz@gmail.com>, "'Jay Radcliffe'" <jay.radcliffe@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting a Hustler 5BTV Near a house
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:35:21 -0500
I'll second that!
I have a Hy-Tower 160' behind the house in the clear....no trees....nothing
nearby on 10 acres.
I never believed what an improvement getting it in the clear would make.
If I were you considering you have permission....don't try to hide it...they
know it's there....put it in the middle of the yard and run as many and as
long radials as you can. Just staple them to the grass...this works really
well.
And run a KW.

Regards

Dave Harmon