Re: [TowerTalk] bonding to Rohn tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] bonding to Rohn tower
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:07:05 -0500
Polyphaser was recommending using copper strap long before they were selling
it. They only started selling it as a convenience to customers that didn't
know where to get it when buying their other products. Even after stocking
and selling strap, for a number of years they still didn't do so for the
profit on the copper strap. It is probably a different story today though.

Same thing with their stainless transition clamps. They came up with these
other items to help support their main product line, the surge suppressors.
It made little sense to sell the surge suppressors if they would not be
installed properly. As a matter of fact the biggest obstacle was getting
people educated as to how and why to properly install the devices.

73
Gary  K4FMX

73
Gary  K4FMX