Re: [TowerTalk] Surplus electronic cable source?

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Surplus electronic cable source?
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:29:34 -0500
And of course, in the less filling better taste dispute, Home Depot
is much better for most commercial purchasers than Lowes.  We have
operations in 22 states, and all of our field people have HD cards - the
quality and availability of materials we need to maintain our TOWER sites
(dragging it somewhat into the topic) is much better than we ever
found at Lowes.

Incidently, the electrical deals are one of the reasons we switched
from Lowes to HD.

Each store has its points, Lowes is more suited normally for the
consumer, while HD is more suited normally for the contractors
and business accounts.

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!