[TowerTalk] Looking for antenna parts vendor.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for antenna parts vendor.
From: "Michael Baker" <k7dd@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:11:02 -0700
Hi Gang,

        A Slightly related question to this reflector as all of you have
antennas on towers.  ;>)
        Several years ago I purchased some of the little plastic element
insulator buttons and metal washer finger clamps used to secure the elements
in my homebrew VHF and UHF yagi antennas from a company called C3i. They
made and sold antennas and all the parts to make your own or repair an
antenna.
I can't seem to find them anymore on the web nor can I find a source for the
parts.
Any one with a source or know how to contact them?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7dd@cox.net