[TowerTalk] Cushcraft parts-help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft parts-help
From: "Carol Richards" <n2mm@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 18:55:28 -0400
I made use of the Cushcraft contact, John David. I even had a direct line to
him and ordered parts through him. Unfortunately my timing was poor. Before I
could receive the parts, as everyone noted, Cushcraft was sold to MFJ and John
David is totally out of the picture. I called MFJ to order the parts and even
spoke with Tom, who is now the go to person.  MFJ has no clue what to do with
Cushcraft orders and they are in a bit of turmoil. Of course I never received
any response from Tom, who promised to research my order. Therefore, If anyone
on the reflector can help, I would be appreciative.

I am desperately in need of the capacity hat clamps for the 402cd. I will need
8 of them. I believe they are the same ones used on the Cushcraft 2 meter
beams. Therefore if anyone has an old 8 element 2 meter cushcrfat beam that
they are not using, or has the parts from one, I would really appreciate it.

Carol, N2MM