Re: [TowerTalk] Video surveillance for remote tower

To: "Bill Conwell (home)" <bill@conwellpdx.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Video surveillance for remote tower
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:13:56 -0600
Webcam First is a free video software program that will monitor movement
and send you an e-mail of the image:

http://www.webcamfirst.com/

If you want several views, it allows multiple webcams.  The next
challenge is to find inexpensive webcams that will suit your purposes,
the inexpensive PC, and internet connection to send out the e-mail.

I use the software on my web page (V 3.0), but only have one webcam.

Joe WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO
HTTP://www.wd0m.com