[TowerTalk] Excellent Source/Pricing for BELDEN cables AND Equals Theret

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Excellent Source/Pricing for BELDEN cables AND Equals Thereto
From: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:00:58 -0400
  Hi TT'rs, we are running special pricing on any/all Belden coax cable (and
any other Belden items).  I have checked competitors and I am not finding lower
prices.  Our cable is fresh from Belden, no fire sale inventory, etc.

   Belden is a quite pricey, and we can provide alternative cables, Made in
USA, that cost far less.   Particularly at HF thru 2 GHz, I can guaranty that
these alternatives are EQUAL in quality and performance.

  If you have any questions regarding Belden part #'s for the type of cable you
need, or same for our equal/equivalent US Made cables, just send to me and I
will advise you and will include a full spec.

   Please keep us in mind for any/all  of you wire, cable, RF connector,
variegated aerial wire, ladder line (mfr. sources for copperweld have been
major problem for them, but we have some of a few types, and the mfr. is
getting close to rectifying his supplier difficulties....I've known the owner
for years... this will sort out); insulators, baluns, aerial connection sealing
products, etc  etc.

  Our web site does not yet have all that we have been selling for years, so
please ask me, or call our 800 #.

  DAVIS RF Co.,  since 1985.  Quality/Customer Satisfaction/Highly Competitive
Prices.... and we're friendly !!

73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.   LMR, Heliax, Belden, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

Steve:  tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
Order Info:  1-800-DAVIS RF  (-328-4773)

www.DavisRF.com