Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and relatively large Tribanders

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and relatively large Tribanders
From: "Ed Swiderski, KU4BP" <ku4bp@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:12:57 -0400

Very interesting subject. I am planning 70 feet of Rohn 25 with a Force 12
C4XL turned by an old Ham-2 rotor. Been utlizing the Rohn specs in their
book and according to them I should be fine here in central NC. The tower
was one my friend had up at his place that we to down last week. He had two
4-el 15m monos on it.

Progress with it is slow until I get back to work but I got the sections
over here last week and the antenna is halfway assembled. My next project on
it is to get the base and anchors dug and poured.

Received my copy of "Up The Tower" today so that will be a big help the
projected completed.

Ed KU4BP