Re: [TowerTalk] Free 89m foot Tower in Los Altos Hills, CA

To: crawfish@surfmore.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Free 89m foot Tower in Los Altos Hills, CA
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:22:37 -0700
I see a great QST article here titled "My 'free" tower"
where the lucky(?) recipient of this tower recounts
the amount of time and money spent to recommission it, in order
to illustrate the principle of "there ain't no such
thing as a free tower."  I hope for the best of success
for whoever takes on this "project."  It is nice of
Larry to donate it to a worthy ham (and he will be worthy
to do this amount of work).

Rick N6RK