[TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:29:05 -0400
How large is the base and why do you need to remove it?  Once I removed a
small base 3' x 3' x 3' using a large backhoe which easily dug it up  There
is also a jackhammer attachment for backhoes that can be used to break up
larger bases.   I have sold several properties and left the base with no
issues, however the for the last home that I sold (P40A) the owner requested
that the bases be removed.  Instead I discounted the price slightly and they
can remove it at their convenience.   Another option is to jackhammer it to
below ground level and put dirt on top to cover up the base.

GL
John KK9A