[TowerTalk] Fw: stacked yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: stacked yagis
From: "Steve Baughn" <baughn@wowway.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:35:29 -0400
From: Steve Baughn
To: contesting@towertalk.com
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:33 PM
Subject: stacked yagis

  I am attempting to come up with a plan for stacked yagis which would cover
20-10 meters including the WARC 12 and 17m.I have about 100-120' of tower
available and I am looking for something that would provide above average gain
and f/b for DX and am considering either a pair of Bencher Skyhawks or HyGain
TH-11's and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has these installed.
I tried to get info from Bencher on plots for the Skyhawks but was told they do
not have that nor would they share the names of any hams that have them.I am
not "stuck" on these two antennas so if anyone has any other ideas I would
welcome them.

                                                                         Tnx es
73,
                                                                        Steve,