[TowerTalk] Seeking Manual for a 70 foot Rohn TELESCOPING crank up tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Seeking Manual for a 70 foot Rohn TELESCOPING crank up tower
From: Denis Cote <w1wv_denis@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
This may be a long shot but I am in search of a manual for a 70 foot
Rohn TELESCOPING crank up tower. I believe it is the heavy duty (HD) type due
to the
size of the legs, bracing and the gear drive/drum winch supplied. The tower
consists of four (4) 20 foot sections, assembles inside each and slides
on a series of aluminum capstan rollers. Size of wire rope used for this tower
is 5/16" diameter. The gear reduction drive has ROHN cast onto the housing. It
looks very similar to a Tri-Ex LM470 with the exception of 2-holes per leg
versus four per leg. Looking for manual so I can re-cable the tower and replace
sheaves.

Thanks,
Denis - W1WV