[TowerTalk] TX-455 Tower Help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] TX-455 Tower Help
From: Jeff Weinberg W8CQ <w8cqjeff@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:49:31 -0400
Hi Everyone,
Is there anyone out there that can give me some help on a TX-455 tower
with the motor and remote kit?

I purchased the tower from a friend, but when the tower was put into
storage, the limit switches and all other removable parts (control box,
motor connection cables, etc.) were taken off to prevent damage.  I am
trying to get it back in the air, but an having trouble with the limit
switch mounting locations and mounting of the other parts.  US Tower has
refused to give me any help on this (after I bought a new base, bolts,
dipole arm and mast pipe from them)!  I also figured to maybe re-cable
while it was down.

Is there anyone who has this combination or know of anyone who does
tower work that would be able to help out?

Thanks,
Jeff  W8CQ