Re: [TowerTalk] [ForSale-Swap] More Antenna Analyzers

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [ForSale-Swap] More Antenna Analyzers
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:19:36 -0700
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:52:57 +0000, RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:

>I find it very frustrating and annoying to go to a Web Site on a
>product and cannot (or with great difficulty) find the price for it.

>Are they ashamed for charging such a high price ???

They are trying to 1) force you to call someone to get a price so
that they can give you a hard sales pitch and 2) control the resale
price by forcing you to call a dealer.

>Those sites turn me off the product very quickly.

I have exactly the same reaction. The cost of something is an
important part of its specifications. If you make it hard for me to
find ANY of the specs, I'll run like mad in the other direction.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC