Re: [TowerTalk] TX-472 Re-cable Suggestions & Hinta

To: <k7lxc@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TX-472 Re-cable Suggestions & Hinta
From: Jim Nagle <kf4od@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:57:14 -0400
Steve,

I purchased this tower used about 8 years ago. The original owner had already
replaced the original cable. I have been deployed out of the US for the last 5
years and left the tower nested with the motor removed. When I returned I found
the haul up cable badly rusted with some broken strands. The cable on the tilt
over assembly I purchased new from UST is in good condition. Based on other
from there.

Jim