[TowerTalk] question about Phillystran

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] question about Phillystran
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:31:02 -0700 (PDT)
I have two towers held up with Phillystran and Big Grips, 120' and 150'... Been
about 13-14 years now - I would need to go look at the date scribbled in the
concrete at the base of the towers to be sure, but it was the middle 90's..  In
Michigan Ice is a way of life... Not the slightest problem with the grips or
the Philly that I can see... I just used the wimpy tie wraps they supplied...
You are over thinking and over worrying  - the engineering has already been
done for you...... Put them up as supplied and be happy....

denny / k8do