[TowerTalk] LMR400 vs BuryFlex, Response DAVIS RF, Designer of Bury-Fle

To: k1qx@arrl.net
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR400 vs BuryFlex, Response DAVIS RF, Designer of Bury-Flex SHIPPING KILLS
From: John <soundking@nyc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:27:20 -0400
Thank you Graig for your informative email.

I do understand ALL the economic problems. I was just pointing this out.
Here is a Great Product for a far price, and I can not get myself to
purchase it because of the cost of shipping. (SHIPPING KILLS)

Their is a local distributor here on L.I. that sells a cheap knockoff of
LMR400. They call it CA400. (Comes from China.)

They sell it for .59 per foot.

Bury-Flex sells for around .82 per foot.

Still makes the Bury-Flex worth it.

But when you add the shipping cost, it's no longer worth it!!!

What gets me is that their are several Wire and Cable distributor here on
L.I. and NO ONE stocks it!

Well, if Davis is wondering why their not selling more product this is one
BIG reason.

Thanks to all for reading.

John
N2GYN