Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi spacing - Same band not stacked

To: <kc2pih@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi spacing - Same band not stacked
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 03:49:51 +0000
No objections at all Scott.    I'm a software engineer by profession and used
modeling software such as HFTA to to select my property and identify
appropriate antenna heights on the tower.

Having said that, I've used EZ-NEC before I find the user interface experience
less than compelling.

It's also a situation where I would like to get empirical input into the
decision making process.   I can't think of a better way than this reflector.

73,

Guy, N7ZG