Re: [TowerTalk] Not QUITE a tower

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Not QUITE a tower
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:45:55 -0400
TowerTalk is for discussion of tower and HF antenna construction topics so I
think that your post is relevant.

That distance should be sufficient for pseudo-Brewster enhancement for at
least some of HF bands (you didn't say what frequency you intend to
operate).  You can model it to see the effect.   I've used phased ocean
front verticals from Grand Cayman Is. and they work well.

John KK9A