Re: [TowerTalk] Tree Strung Dipoles, etc

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tree Strung Dipoles, etc
From: Lew Sayre <lew@dsl-only.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:55:22 -0700
Hi Mike,
     Favorite products for wire tree antennae here are: pneumatic air gun
antenna launcher,  3/16" Dacron rope, 12 GA stranded insulated wire and
patience.  I have 2- 1/4 wave Comtek phased verticals on 160M up over the
top of strategically placed trees and a dipole between two tall fir trees
fed with RG8X. These are all held up/in place with the above supplies.
    73 and I remain,
     Lew   W7EW/W7AT