[TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Party

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Party
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:27:14 -0400
I know some of you will be contesting this weekend, but just wanted to
invite you all to help put up some towers/antennas THIS SATURDAY,
October 31.

We will begin at 10 AM, and should be done early enough for the
HotDogs and Beer/Drinks to taste great after the stuff is up.

Please let me know if you're coming, so there will be enough
food/drink for all.

QTH is easily found on qrz.com ... it will bring you to my driveway.

To put up:

1 - 56' tower with mast and pulleys for wire antennas .. need a GIN
POLE if you have one.  Have a second one of these, but NO
bolts/nuts/washers for assembly, so only one will be going up.

2 - 64' insulated towers [80m verticals] ... they just pull to
vertical and get bolted in place.

1 - 60' tower with 3el 30m, 5el 17m, and 5el 12m yagis.  Will be
pulled up with my vehicle.

1 - 40' TV tower with A3S and 2m vertical on it.

All coax/rotor cable/etc. will be complete before you get here.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Thanks in advance.

Don Havlicek, N8DE
1897 E. Edgar Rd.