Re: [TowerTalk] Software for antenna rotators control

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\)'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, "'codrut buda'" <yo3dmu@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Software for antenna rotators control
From: "Jos Hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 00:40:22 +0100
Roger,

Price might be zero....!
At least it was a coule of weeks ago.
73's
On4kj Jos

-----Message d'origine-----
De : towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] De la part de Roger (K8RI)
Envoyé : dimanche 1 novembre 2009 0:21
À : codrut buda
Cc : towertalk@contesting.com

So, what's the price.  I never click [purchase] without being able to
see the price first.  More and more products lose my purchase because of
that.

73

Roger (K8RI)

codrut buda wrote:
> I am sure that you will find usefull this program, named "PstRotator".
> http://www.qsl.net/yo3dmu/index_Page346.htm
> PstRotator handles almost every controllable rotator in common use:
> Prosistel "D" and "C", RT-20 and RT-21 Green Heron, DCU-1 HyGain, RC1 MDS,
Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Easy-Rotor-Control, Yaesu Az and Yaesu Az/El GS-232A
and GS-232B, M2 RC2800, AlfaSpid RAK Az and RAS Az/El, Easycomm, ST3 Fox
Delta, Endeavour Electronics AutoTracker, ZL1BPU, EGIS, Create RAC825 and
VK5DJ.
> PstRotator provides automatic tracking for satelites and EME, using
programs like WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer,
SatPC32, WSJT, VQLog,TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM.