Re: [TowerTalk] 10m OWA 24'

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10m OWA 24'
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:56:49 -0500
I had printed the articles out before they disappeared. When I get the
scanner back
up I could e-mail you a copy if you like (may be another week or so).
Several others
have also asked and the offer is open to them as well. The 10M 24 foot boom
is only
two pages - most of which I posted earlier and just doesn't have the SWR and
F/B
graphs. The main article was the 20M article (I forget how many pages that
is - 7-8?).

73, Larry  W6NWS