Re: [TowerTalk] RFI to HF rig

To: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RFI to HF rig
From: "Bill Fikis" <w2ay@atmc.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:23:12 -0500
  Michael,  I  have a 52 "   Samsung LCD ...  Never any  problems.
     Well  to  correct  myself.  I  had  that  tv never had any  RFI
problems.  then I  had a problem  with
 a vertical line on the panel,   (after 18 mos )    Samsung  replaced TV
(  Had  extended warranty)
  New TV  also  Samsung  52" but  newer  model  220 Hz.  resolution still no
RFI  problems.
     So  both  Samsung  LCD  52"  sets  gave absolutely no RFI  grief of any
kind.
    My  radio  shack  is 20  feet  from  the Samsung..

    But  I  cause  TVI  to  my  TV  set.  but  fixed that  with  Torroids

w2ay