Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Dbi vs DBd

To: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, "\"'Tower Talk'\"" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Dbi vs DBd
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 21:23:37 -0600
Bob-- In the design process, it does not matter, so long as the designer
understands and uses a consistent set of methods and units. Only the
designer must be satisfied.
However, when you leave the design process and try to tell another about the
results, the rules become different. Communication of the results must be
such that the meanings are the same for the "teller" and the "Hearer".
I clipped the post that was in yours to the most meaningful paragraphs.
Good luck--Bill--W4BSG