Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request

To: N7KA@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain Hy-Tower parts request
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:30:03 -0800
I was told the same thing a few weeks ago when I ordered

N7KA@comcast.net wrote:

>MFJ bought Cushcraft and in process of moving and setting up that inventory.
>This is what I was told when placing an order for HyGain parts about 2 weeks
>ago.  They said it would be a week or 2 before they could ship my order.
>

>Arne N7KA

Arne, et al:

I was told the same thing a few weeks ago when I ordered a CT2 trap for
a Cushcraft R7000. The fella I talked to said it could be up to 6 weeks
before the order shipped. MFJ does have what appears to be a good
sampling of old Cushcraft manuals available on their website.
73, Mike W4EF..............