[TowerTalk] "Other Hy-Gain Manuals"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Other Hy-Gain Manuals"
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@dishmail.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:38:39 -0600
Hi All,

I got a request from an eariler post that I made for the manual for the Hy-Gain
TH6DX.  Thought I had it stored on my main pc but found that wasn't the case.
So I looked all over then when mowing this afternoon I remembered it was on the
Hy-Gain site.

So I went and looked and it wasn't there. Ok new I had it because I forwarded
on to a couple people. (probably on a memory stick that has better memory than
me.

While on the Hy-Gain site I noticed a selection for "Other Manuals" clicked
that and ther was the TH6DX manual.

The link is http://www.hy-gain.com/OManuals.php

Don't know why those manuals are on the "other manuals" page but now you know!

73 Larry WA9VRH