[TowerTalk] Tower Help Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Help Needed
From: "Dr M J DiGirolamo" <DrD@2020.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:41:47 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

   I'm writing on behalf of a disabled friend Alan Gallagher who lives in
San Juan Capistrano, CA.  He is a ham operator whose tower was erected some
months ago by volunteers.  It has since been discovered that this crank-up
unit has problems (may not be level) and needs additional work.   This is
work he is unable to do on his own.  He needs someone who can figure out
what's wrong and determine if it's fixable.  If fixable, whether it's
practical and affordable to do so.  If it is, he wants to go ahead with the
work and is willing to pay someone a reasonable sum to repair the tower and
install his Mosley beam and a few other antennas.

    Would someone please be willing to help?  I know there are many fine
tower installers out West.

    Alan can be reached at WB6T@mindspring.com

73,

Mike DiGirolamo, W4XN