Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G tower up about 45 ft

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G tower up about 45 ft
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:24:31 -0000
Bruce,

I would suggest installing guy wires to the bottom of the Hazor. Run the
Hazor up and then tighten each guy wire. This will stabilize the tower when
the antenna is raised to the top. They can just lay loose when the antenna
is lowered.

We installed slopers to the bottom of my son-n-law's Hazor which double as
guy wires.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *
     w5ifp@gvtc.com