[TowerTalk] Ladder Line Splice

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ladder Line Splice
From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 18:50:08 -0500
The home stores sell little kits for splicing well pump wire.
They have good heat shrink with goo inside.
When the tubing shrinks, the glue is squeezed into the joint and out the
ends of the tube.  They work for years underground or underwater.

Then again, open wire feeders need not be insulated and a good Western Union
splice, soldered, will last a lifetime, insulation or not.

Wilson
\W4BOH