Re: [TowerTalk] Not able to contact ICE

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Not able to contact ICE
From: jd_hudson@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:01:45 +0000
A year ago this same subject went around. A couple of months(sept or Oct) after
the 2008 FD our club decided to buy 2 of the switchable filters (I'm at work
and don't remember the model)
And in May of 2009 we had not received them yet so we just canceled them.

We tried many times to call and we did get thru once but most times did not

Best of luck!

John
KO4XJ