[TowerTalk] Cubex & Tennadyne / Source for quad spreader hub ?

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cubex & Tennadyne / Source for quad spreader hub ?
From: Scott McClements <kc2pih@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:54:28 -0500
Hi All,

I apologize in advance for having to ask this question. Has anybody be
in contact with Cubex/Tennadyne since December?  I've been trying to
order quad spreader hubs since December. No answer of the phone, not
returning calls or email.

Are there any other US sources for aluminum spreader hubs besides
Cubex?  I know max gain systems sells fiberglass, but I don't think
they sell hubs.  If I can't get them from Cubex, I'll need another
source (hopefully there is one).

-Scott, WU2X