[TowerTalk] US Tower & rotor question, stacking question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower & rotor question, stacking question
From: kk2ed@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 04:28:30 +0000 (UTC)

Can anyone tell me if a standard HDX-589MDPL tower will accept a HyGain HDR-300
rotor?   Or do I need to have UST supply me with a special rotor plate, or
further yet, a special top section?

I recently ordered a HDX589MDPL tower, and was planning to use my old T2X
rotor, but recently purchased an antenna package deal which includes an
HDR300.   I am still deciding which rotor to use...

Also, I plan to install a TH11DX and Discover 7-3 40m beam.   Should I place
the 40m beam above or below the TH11, and also, how much separation do I
ideally want between the two?

Thanks

Eric

K2WD