Re: [TowerTalk] Speaking of wire mesh...

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Speaking of wire mesh...
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:02:22 -0600
When placed on, or below, dirt galvanized wire rusts away pretty fast here
in Louisiana.  After a year or two I wouldn't want to be depending on it for
anything important.  Using copper wire might seem more expensive, but when
everything is considered I doubt that it would be.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics