Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 5BTV Problem

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 5BTV Problem
From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:06:58 -0500
That is a 6 BTV if it has 80 meters, right?
I have a 6 BTV and I seem to recall that I had to adjust the length of
aluminum tubiing above the 30 m trap. That meant cutting it.
Before you do that, I suggest a telephone call to DX Engineering, which is
probably where you bought it. They know that antenna very well.

Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL
"In the Beginning there was Spark Gap"
www.k3zxl.com