Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 72' Tower

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 72' Tower
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:38:16 -0600
The general rule around here is you are lucky if you do not have to pay to
have a tower removed.  Sometimes that is hard to explain to the widow or
children.  Lake Area Radio Klub has a couple on the ground at KB0LCR's (only
because he isn't married and therefore is allowed to store them).  They are
ones we have taken down, but can't seem to unload.  They are not as tall (or
probably as nice) as the one you have mentioned.

73,
Joe kk0sd

Where were you when I gave away a Tri-Ex W-51 and Mosely PRO-57A ??
I was in Lexington, MA and couldn't find a buyer, at any price.

73, Dick, W1KSZ