Re: [TowerTalk] beads for keyboard or microfone cable - NOT

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] beads for keyboard or microfone cable - NOT
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:36:59 -0200
Hello Steve,

Sorry, I know my English is not very good, but trying to write as less as
possible to be clear, I talked about keyboars and mousse, but of course my
idea is to bring as much as possible for all the use of toroids, included
beverages and baluns.

You need to live here to know how difficult is to get all here, I will be
happy if we can reach as easy as you there in USA all you need, included
your service to erect my towers and antennas. I know I can do, but not have
the $$$$  to bring you and some containers with towers and antennas to my
country hi hi...

Have fun.!

Thanks to all for the feedback.

73,