Re: [TowerTalk] Hams M serier DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE PULLED APART ON THE B

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hams M serier DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE PULLED APART ON THE BEACN?
From: W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:07:47 -0500
Van --

I'll check to see if I still have a Ham-M manual from decades ago, but first I
think it might help to have some idea of how old the rotor is.  There's no
guarantee the manufacturers didn't change colors over the years.  That was made
by CDE in North Carolina, then who-knows-where by Hy-Gain, now MFJ.

Bud, W2RU