[TowerTalk] TOWER TRADE FOR HELP

To: towertalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER TRADE FOR HELP
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:06:29 -0600
I have a friend who was my elmer some 33 years ago who lives in
Pasadena, Texas (suburb of Houston). He has an older crankup tower
attached to his house that used to be mine, and now he is moving to
the San Antonio area. He's mid-sixties and needs someone to take down
a 2 el quad and rotor for him, and he is willing to give the tower to
them for doing it. It is a crank-up, but it is older and he says it's
a little rusty-looking but solid (needing paint). It's a W-51. If
anyone is interested, I'll pass their name on to him as he is wanting
it gone so they can put the house on the market asap. Thanks.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio