Re: [TowerTalk] Help

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help
From: <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:40:31 -0500
HI Frosty,

Home for the day (for Passover) and saw your post on the tower base.  Any
thoughts on contacting MFJ who purchased the Hy-Gain product line ? Perhaps
they have it buried somewhere in their archives ?

Off on business travel tomorrow morning at OH dark thirty (5AM), back
Friday, then off to Los Angeles next week on Wednesday night thru Friday, so
not much time for radio here.

BTW, am not ignoring your invite to the "social networking" website, just
haven't had time to do anything with any of those sites.

Best regards for now and 73,
Dave