Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton K1000 winch replacement? advice

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton K1000 winch replacement? advice
From: Joe - WDØM <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:45:54 -0600
I replaced the Fulton K1550 on my US Tower TX-455 with an upgraded
model, the K2550.  Easy to do with a simple adapter plate.  You can see
how it works on my web page.  Go to:

http://www.wd0m.com/

Click on Ham Radio, then click on Fulton K2550 Winch on a TX-455.  There
are two examples - one on my tower, and another on AA6PW's tower.

Hope that helps!

73,

Joe
WDØM