Re: [TowerTalk] parts for a 40-2CD

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] parts for a 40-2CD
From: John Ammeter <jammeter@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 08:33:55 -0700
Cushcraft has been purchased by MFJ. I'd bought a 2M/440 yagi that had a
defective part and, eventually, reached someone at the ware house where
they had moved all of the Cushcraft equipment and spare parts. It took 3
or 4 months to finally get what I needed by which time I'd manufactured
a replacement for my self.

In your case, contact MFJ for parts.... good luck...

John KE7JA