Re: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Belden 8267
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:50:27 -0400
Jim, you must have misread my post.  I was looking for a place to buy a
small quantity of Belden 8267, not for someone to buy it for me.  I had
spend considerable time searching for the coax prior to my initial post and
found a couple of places selling by the foot, but were out of stock and a
lot of places selling 500 ft and 1000 ft rolls.  Shortly after my towertalk
post, K8RI posted that in his Google search he found a number of places
selling it in 100ft and 200ft pieces.  After K8RI's post, I search even more
and I still didn't find what I was looking for.  So I asked him for some
examples of the places he found since I did not have the search success that
he apparently had and I have yet to receive a response.  AES used to sell it
by the foot and also in 100' rolls and they told me today that it was
Belden's decision for them to no longer sell this product.  I am not really
sure what this meant.  So,  I ordered it from a place that was out of stock
and they are supposed to fill my order early next month.

John KK9A

From: "Jim Forsyth"
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:58:22 -0700

Wow, would be even more helpful if he would just buy it for you.

Jim, AF6O